Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Writers Wanted, ChateauViktoria Ezine
traveler0108
post Feb 7 2011, 05:23 PM
Post #1

Group: Demo Users
Member No.: 11805

ChateauViktoria! ezine is looking for travel, arts, antiques, gardening and cooking experts to contribute to my online magazine. If you are interested in submitting work, please follow the submission guidelines below.
Submission Guidelines:
As a Woman over 40 Travel ezine we are primarily interested in hearing from women writers.
Others: we may be interested in presenting your story too so please contact CV! with your ideas.
Since this is a startup, in lieu of cash payment, CV! will give writers publicity on my website through linking to their websites/emails, publishing a short bio, and highlighting some writers in the CV! monthly newsletter.
I am open to working with established and new writers, so:
o If you have been published, submit a few samples of your work and let me know where they appeared.
o If you have not been previously published, write an article 500-800 words long that incorporates the topic you wish to write on. For example, if you have traveled to one of the upcoming showcased areas, you could write an article on that little antique store you found. If you love cooking, you could write an article on how to make that regional dessert you fell in love there. This is to give me an idea of your writing style and abilities. Make sure you include photos.
Tell me about yourself in a few paragraphs. What is your expertise? What would you like to write about? How will it of interest to CV! readers? Include a few story ideas of articles you can write
If you are a good fit with CV!, I will contact you with more information.[list]
Send all submissions to me care of ChateauViktoria@yahoo.com.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MrCanadian
post Mar 24 2011, 02:20 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 10572

QUOTE(traveler0108 @ Feb 7 2011, 05:23 PM) *
ChateauViktoria! ezine is looking for travel, arts, antiques, gardening and cooking experts to contribute to my online magazine. If you are interested in submitting work, please follow the submission guidelines below.
Submission Guidelines:
As a Woman over 40 Travel ezine we are primarily interested in hearing from women writers.
Others: we may be interested in presenting your story too so please contact CV! with your ideas.
Since this is a startup, in lieu of cash payment, CV! will give writers publicity on my website through linking to their websites/emails, publishing a short bio, and highlighting some writers in the CV! monthly newsletter.
o If you have been published, submit a few samples of your work and let me know where they appeared.
o If you have not been previously published, write an article 500-800 words long that incorporates the topic you wish to write on. For example, if you have traveled to one of the upcoming showcased areas, you could write an article on that little antique store you found. If you love cooking, you could write an article on how to make that regional dessert you fell in love there. This is to give me an idea of your writing style and abilities. Make sure you include photos.
Tell me about yourself in a few paragraphs. What is your expertise? What would you like to write about? How will it of interest to CV! readers? Include a few story ideas of articles you can write

+Quote Post
MrCanadian
post Mar 24 2011, 02:40 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 10572

QUOTE(traveler0108 @ Feb 7 2011, 05:23 PM) *
Submission Guidelines:

Can I write for you?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th October 2014 - 07:00 AM