Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> EX Zimbabwe people, Lost Friends
orielgirl
post Dec 9 2008, 03:30 AM
Post #1

Group: Demo Users
Member No.: 12465

I am looking for Karen Thom or Brian Thom (Ex Prison Services) or Stephen Thom , Please someone must know something about these people and where my long last friend is
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
joannaruth
post Dec 14 2008, 02:58 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 11818

QUOTE(orielgirl @ Dec 9 2008, 03:30 AM) *
I am looking for Karen Thom or Brian Thom (Ex Prison Services) or Stephen Thom , Please someone must know something about these people and where my long last friend is

Hi Orielgirl, I know a Thom family who lived in Swaziland but not Zim. However, a friend of mine is a web researcher and has found hundreds of old friends from Swaziland days for us and along the way, she has also found looads of people who live/lived in Zimbabwe since the 60's so please email me and I will try to put you intouch with her, and with some of the Zimbabweans too - see if they can help! trishfisher@sky.com

+Quote Post
chikurubi
post Dec 26 2008, 05:33 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 12493

+Quote Post
chikurubi
post Dec 26 2008, 05:36 PM
Post #4

+Quote Post
chikurubi
post Dec 26 2008, 05:39 PM
Post #5

Hello Orielgirl. This is Carol Thom, Karen's mother. I found this quite by chance. We are wondering who you are. Adrianna perhaps?? Karen or Kate as she calls herself now, is having computer server problems at the moment and wont be on line for a few days. I said I would reply to you. Please email your reply to my address and I will contact her for you.

Carol.

+Quote Post
chikurubi
post Dec 29 2008, 03:36 PM
Post #6

Still wondering who you are - Suzanne maybe?? Carol.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2014 - 06:30 PM