Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Magic tricks, Magic entertinment.
palmerboxing
post Jul 10 2008, 07:35 PM
Post #1

Group: Demo Users
Member No.: 2680

Hello Folks,
I reside on the beautiful Gold Coast in the State of Queensland Australia. Among my other interests is magic tricks, and I have quite a collection, at present I am studying the " Dice stacking technique " , from a Video, that is terrific. I am more or less interested in performing magic for Children, although I do very little about it , apart from just keep building up my magic library etc, with tricks, books & videos. I do like a new recent trick I just got , its hypnotizing a rope, and the story goes that back in India many many years ago an Indian Magician would make a rope stand up stiff and then have a boy climb up the rope, and then vanish. The story goes that the magician hypnotized the crowd into believing what he was talking about. But now, with this new rope trick Iv`e got, I hypnotize the rope, about 3 or four foot long, and make it go quite stiff and stand up straight , changing it from hand to hand, and it looks quite stunning ,everyone do get a surprise when I do it, and I think it may become a good trick in the future , to be put in a Magic show. If you have any good magic tricks that stand out, close up magic or whatever , let me know. Best wishes , Neil in Austrlia.= ( palmerboxing@yahoo.com.au)
++++++
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 08:39 AM