Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Looking for John & Rini Adams ex Adbu Dhabi
johnlpowell
post Feb 9 2008, 08:49 AM
Post #1

Group: Demo Users
Member No.: 3660

We are trying to find John & Rini Adams who worked in Abu Dhabi in the 1980's. John was GM of the Mercedes Distributor. They returned to the UK in early 1990's to live, we believe, in the Thames Valley somewhere. We new them well and would like to re-establish our friendship. John & Pamela Powell, cardiff
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ericra
post Sep 20 2009, 02:38 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 12893

QUOTE(johnlpowell @ Feb 9 2008, 08:49 AM) *
We are trying to find John & Rini Adams who worked in Abu Dhabi in the 1980's. John was GM of the Mercedes Distributor. They returned to the UK in early 1990's to live, we believe, in the Thames Valley somewhere. We new them well and would like to re-establish our friendship. John & Pamela Powell, cardiff

They were our neighbours in Marbella, Spain. (2003)I know that they have sold their house there and moved to Holland. I do not have an adress for them.

+Quote Post
johnlpowell
post Nov 22 2009, 10:34 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 3660

QUOTE(Ericra @ Sep 20 2009, 02:38 PM) *
They were our neighbours in Marbella, Spain. (2003)I know that they have sold their house there and moved to Holland. I do not have an adress for them.

Thanks Ericra for your message which I have only just read. We were so pleased to have tracked John & Rini Adams to Marbella but sad that they have left for holland. I know you have indicated that you do not have an address for them. Are you still in Marbella and, if so, do you know of anyone who was also a friend of theirs, who might have a contact. Anyway thanks so so much for the message.

+Quote Post
binkhal
post Dec 31 2009, 08:05 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 12985

Dear,
Greetings to you, my name is Binta, a lady from Sudan, I have a legitimate deal that worth lots of funds but needed an overseas person to claim and invest it with my plans.

Can you promise safety of my share of the funds, before given you
the details of the deal as we have not met each other before?
I will appreciate your timely response urgently with your direct contact information for easy communication.

If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your quick response
to my private email address ( angie_bedi@yahoo.com )
Regards,
Miss Binta.

+Quote Post
cloudadams
post Jan 5 2011, 10:56 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 13262

QUOTE(johnlpowell @ Feb 9 2008, 08:49 AM) *

I am their daughter Claudia, we are all back in the UK and a friend mentioned that they had seen this post. Hope that this finds you all well.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2014 - 09:38 AM