IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> St Lawrence Military Boys & Girls High school, St Lawrence Military Boys & Girls High school
Sandy1
post Aug 8 2007, 06:16 AM
Post #1

Group: Demo Users
Member No.: 8724

I would like to know if any one went to St Lawrence Military Boys & Girls High school,in the 40s or 50s,in a place called Lovedale in the Nilgries.
Would like to meet them or any one who lived there like we did.
Also if there is any males or females living in the Yorkshire area looking for companionship?

Adrian
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
joydon
post Jun 24 2008, 08:03 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 9274

QUOTE(Sandy1 @ Aug 8 2007, 06:16 AM) *
I would like to know if any one went to St Lawrence Military Boys & Girls High school,in the 40s or 50s,in a place called Lovedale in the Nilgries.
Would like to meet them or any one who lived there like we did.
Also if there is any males or females living in the Yorkshire area looking for companionship?

Adrian

Hullo Adrian....I think you mean the Lawrence Memorial Royal Military School, Lovedale....I left in 1939 for the Lawrence Royal Military School at Sanawar in the Simla Hills, so I know them both well. If you are interested, I can put you in touch with some more Lawrencians, as the Lovedale lot call themselves. Joyce (Davies) Callaway.

+Quote Post
golide88
post Feb 17 2011, 08:01 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 13279

St. Lawrence is a good military schools boys/girls. In fact, it is a very good second-tier liberal arts college. They focus on academics, military training and physical conditioning. They emphasize structure and positive discipline.

+Quote Post
goo
post Jul 27 2011, 05:28 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 13384

i've also known quite a few from lawrence military school. You can also try contacting their alumni association so you can find those friends you have been looking for happy.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2014 - 05:25 PM